2014-08-22

When do you "Own your own time"? Paris 2014




















The 83 participants in the performance, Own our own time III Urbantime
at the Swedish Institut in Paris, June 15, 2014,
also answered two questions related to the project.
Here are some of the thoughtful answers.

When do you "Own your own time"? 
 
When I am not a a slave who must adapt to other people's pace.....When I have time to dream......When I can be with friends, traveling or time for love.....When I allow myself to be slow... When I can do whatever I want to do..... On Saturday afternoon, when I can go with my daughter and her father to the indoor swimming pool..... When I become one with Creation..... When I go by train, listen to music, watch movies on my iPhone or knitt..... Taking a free moment every day.....In the evening when I play with my son....

The colour grey, what does it mean to you? 
 
The clouds in Brittany....Between white and black, many shades.....Dictatorship..... A good Colour to describe Paris.....The memory of the English skies....A little mouse who smiles.....Fog .... The sound of rain on the zinc roof....Slate.... Smells and tastes like dust....Something dimmed that gives another colour.....  Winter... Paris is anything but gray.... Sadness....The streets and the roofs of Paris....An elephant


Also reed what the participants in Own our own time II in Lerwick, Shetland,
answered in August 2013.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar